Ordered my V3 on Monday.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I admit I am a bit worryed and don't know how mother will take it, but the darn dvd sent in the kit really bewitched me. So my question being what can I expect from it not mentioned in the dvd? I am curious about the transfer of a created program. Is it like a fax machine? I mean really can I get a copy of lets say how to knock out the new pull tab and not let it say nickel from where you are living? Or an aggresive wet black sand beach program? Boy oh boy This little fellow will have to prove mothers exseptisem null and pull out for me or her a reputation saver,or I will have detector soup shortly after arrival of my new unit.By the way I plan on calling this one with his new name "The Mighty Gorgo" a giant lizard type creature from a movie that tore up France.This little rascal will tear up dirt grounds and sand for me on my next exploration.Well folks wish me good luck I will need pleanty of herb tea to calm my nerves for the out come. :o >:( :help: ;D

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
I hope its what the video has it cranked up to be myself, I will be ordering one towards the end of the week ;D One thing I have found looking through different forums is how it likes gold, thats good, I like gold too!

OP
OP
Lizard-Prince

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It's been 14 days I got Gorgo (V3) and she is starting to make her mark... She is showing me her agresive raw power. Take a look at this.....
My first photo is my first clads recovered by Gorgo the 2nd is a silver ring and a 14kt girls ring has a light blue stone and fits mom on her pinky finger.

Attachments

• 100_0189.JPG
    100_0189.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_0191.JPG
    100_0191.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 227

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
When I got home friday, it was here waiting for me, I got a short hunt in yesterday, second hit was a 26 wheat. First was a clad dime. The depth in the stock coin had me impressed, that wheat was 6.5" deep and sounded like it was on the surface compared to my xlt. I liked my xlt, but I <3 the V3!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions