Mitch1FL
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2004
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 10
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sebastian, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett GTI1500/AT-Pro/Minelab Excalibur
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
ORDINANCE NO. 1545 now bans digging of "unsafe" holes on Cocoa beach !!
They are hiring 10 rangers to patrol the beaches. If a ranger deems you digging an "unsafe hole" you can be fined.
I really dont think they have Metal Detectorist in mind, but an overzealous ranger could cause you grief. Just making everyone aware of the new ordinace. Please fill your holes !!!!
http://www.floridatoday.com/article...uly-Cocoa-Beach?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home
http://cocoabeach.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=&event_id=108&meta_id=64719
They are hiring 10 rangers to patrol the beaches. If a ranger deems you digging an "unsafe hole" you can be fined.
I really dont think they have Metal Detectorist in mind, but an overzealous ranger could cause you grief. Just making everyone aware of the new ordinace. Please fill your holes !!!!
http://www.floridatoday.com/article...uly-Cocoa-Beach?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home
http://cocoabeach.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=&event_id=108&meta_id=64719
Upvote
0

On the evening news: our local Sheriff Dept. Beach Patrol wrote 34 citations today with two arrest for under age drinking. Two of the 34 citation were for destruction of "public property". I guess I am not alone that people don't want our beaches looking like a war zone.







