Mitch1FL
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2004
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 10
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Sebastian, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett GTI1500/AT-Pro/Minelab Excalibur
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
ORDINANCE NO. 1545 now bans digging of "unsafe" holes on Cocoa beach !!
They are hiring 10 rangers to patrol the beaches. If a ranger deems you digging an "unsafe hole" you can be fined.
I really dont think they have Metal Detectorist in mind, but an overzealous ranger could cause you grief. Just making everyone aware of the new ordinace. Please fill your holes !!!!
http://www.floridatoday.com/article...uly-Cocoa-Beach?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home
http://cocoabeach.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=&event_id=108&meta_id=64719
They are hiring 10 rangers to patrol the beaches. If a ranger deems you digging an "unsafe hole" you can be fined.
I really dont think they have Metal Detectorist in mind, but an overzealous ranger could cause you grief. Just making everyone aware of the new ordinace. Please fill your holes !!!!
http://www.floridatoday.com/article...uly-Cocoa-Beach?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home
http://cocoabeach.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=&event_id=108&meta_id=64719
Upvote
0
?? Do I have to take my wood away with me from now on. And do I bring a rake to smooth out the ashes too
* and thats why we now have "new rules"
and have the "hole police" rangers to insure that you do the "polite" thing and do the things "nice" folks are supposed to do.









