What's new

ORIGINAL OF THE ABORIGINAL

josephtalerico

Greenie
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2025
Messages
16
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alapaha, Ga
Detector(s) used
Aquascan International
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tend not to keep many of the treasures that I've found. I don't always regret it. I've traveled around the world and worked with many wonderful people and organizations dedicated to the discovery and preservation of locations, objects, and artifacts. My images and motion pictures of these efforts provide me with the most satisfaction above all. I hope to share my images and stories with some of you. Find me at the Eltham Hotel, many treasures and much luck!

Joseph Talerico
 
Last edited:
I tend not to keep many of the treasures that I've found....
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Welcome Joseph from the Pacific Northwest, USA... :hello:
 
Welcome to TreasureNet sir, the first, oldest, and the original treasure website on the net, established 1995.

Sorry sir, your link and web address was removed again. Per our rules only paying supporting vendors can post website or links to website that sell. If you wish to advertise website, please let me know and I can have owners reach out to you...
 
Welcome to Treasurenet . Sure like hear about finding old treasure
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom