What's new

ornate peice need I.D

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this item at a 1840 mill site along with some horse harness buckles and harmonica reeds , it is very thin appears to have had rivets or brads in the outside holes , it came in as silver on the vdi numbers on the xlt .. any help with I.D is greatly appreciated .
 

Attachments

  • 1120110938.webp
    1120110938.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 956
I have to say TAZ , awesome ID .....
 
Upvote 0
taz42o said:
Part of a strainer spoon maybe.
YES !!!To fry potatoes :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom