relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You can do it if you want to, but i prefer the factory default and I want to hear the iron when I’m detecting. I’m curious to see what other users think.

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i work a new sports field with the x35 11in i set the Disc to 35, Fast and often lower the sens down to 85 "Big coil".

This is my sweeper cherry picking mode on a new field. Only go for targets that have good tone and repeatable.
Then i swap to the HF 9, stock fast but in a higher frequency to go after the small bits.

Unhunted sports fields are often riddled with cut coins and can slaw from the mowers.

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i work a new sports field with the x35 11in i set the Disc to 35, Fast and often lower the sens down to 85 "Big coil".

This is my sweeper cherry picking mode on a new field. Only go for targets that have good tone and repeatable.
Then i swap to the HF 9, stock fast but in a higher frequency to go after the small bits.

Unhunted sports fields are often riddled with cut coins and can slaw from the mowers.

Back when i started detecting it would have taken multiple machines that run at different frequencies to do what the XP machines can do as one .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread