What's new

Oscar Mayer Weiner song for detecting...made up my own words. Join me

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I consider this a find, because making up these words to the Oscar Mayer seiner song helped me find my sanity at work today. Please feel free to add verses.

"Oh I wish I were a-metal detecting
And I could swing my detector away
'Cause I would be a-finding coins and relics
And not sweating at work all day"
 
Upvote 12
My boss would live another day
Cause my anger would go away
Diggin' a plug and whistling a tune
Sends my happiness to the moon!
 
Oh I like to find the stuff that you've lost
Especially when it's goooooooollllddd
Cause I like GOOOOOLLLDDD
When it's the stuu-uuufff you've LOOOSSST.


Uh... yeah, lyricist I'm not.

-Skippy
 
My boss would live another day
Cause my anger would go away
Diggin' a plug and whistling a tune
Sends my happiness to the moon!

Oh I wish Old Dude would find a shiny nickel, a silver one with with the big mintmark absurd...
'Cause if Old Dude had a silver nickel, he could finally flip us all the bird!!!
 
S I L...V E R T O D A Y
If I find silver today
I'll be on my merry way
to add it to my growing stash
that my wife wishes I would sell for cash

S I L...V E R T O D A Y
 
Soon I will be out a swinging
The AT PRO chirping nice and loud
OD nickel, Merc, & a Barber
See me smile & feeling so proud
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom