What's new

OSHAWA, ON

dave7703

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any hunters in or around Oshawa??
 
Richmond Hill area here.
 
I am 100% new to metal detecting, I have never done it before, I am in Oshawa ON.
Are there any good spots around? what are the laws?

Thanks :D
 
To start, try parks and school yard.... I do mostly night hunting if you want to join I'm in richmond hill area.
HH.


I am 100% new to metal detecting, I have never done it before, I am in Oshawa ON.
Are there any good spots around? what are the laws?

Thanks :D
 
Toronto, plenty of schools... parks... older schools will give you older coins!!
 
I am new to detecting my self and am also in Oshawa if u Wana go some time I'm down to see what we can find
 
And I should rilly look at the dates of posts be for I respond eh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom