OT / Spider Bites -- Brown Recluse Spider NOT for the squemish. !!!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a close call and an actual miracle you are still with us Ron. I am not sure I have ever seen a brown recluse. We have all kinds of spiders around here but, those recluse sound like they are pretty sneaky coming out in the dark to hunt. At least I know what they look like now. If I see one it's a dead one. Prayers for a full recovery mate.

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys; a bit of good news. After about 4 months now I went in to get my check up on it Friday. Well my Doctor looked at it then he did a second look. Turns out that a SMALL layer of tissue has grown over the bone covering the bone completely.!!!! Yup, I'm on the mend THANK GOD.!!! This has been sheer HELL. Friday I saw a bit of Heaven. My Doctor said it wwill take 6 - 8 more months for it to heal but I'm getting there, AMEN.!!! I figured I'd let you know the good news. Thanks for all your Prayers. They are being answered. I'll keep you guys informed ok. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread