tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2018 Thread Owner #1 These are just some of the things I see around here within the last couple of weeks with a Panasonic Lumix ZS40 camera on hand. Driving some place, riding a bike or walking the dogs. Attachments walk 093018 1.webp 2.4 MB · Views: 81 walk 093018 2.webp 2.7 MB · Views: 95 walk 093018 3.webp 2.7 MB · Views: 102 walk 093018 4.webp 534.7 KB · Views: 81 walk 093018 5.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 142 walk 093018 6.webp 2.6 MB · Views: 97
These are just some of the things I see around here within the last couple of weeks with a Panasonic Lumix ZS40 camera on hand. Driving some place, riding a bike or walking the dogs.
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2018 #2 wow your living the good life grest pics
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 1, 2018 #3 The camera captures the colors really well. I keep looking at that basket. Ain't no way I will ever get in one of those!
The camera captures the colors really well. I keep looking at that basket. Ain't no way I will ever get in one of those!