Out Again With Sample Pan Dan and VertiGold

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got out today again with Sample Pan Dan and Vertigold. Had a great day on the river and got a little color.

IMG_5533.JPG

Upvote 0

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a bad day I would say.........

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like a little more than "a little color" to me; that looks very nice, indeed. Any idea the amount?

Vertigold

Greenie
Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
P1300043_pckns_blu-pan.jpg P1300052_pckns-blu-fullsz.jpg P1300074_pckns_blk-pan.jpg

getting the gold using the Mojo Method
Thanks goldenmojo and Sample Pan Dan for a fantastic day.
(same gold in all photos, just different pans)

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I never quite get around to weighing it. Maybe .5 gram or just a little more. Had a unique flow pattern with 3 45 degree angles merging into a pocket that was behind a small boulder that was in a carve out of solid bedrock. It was still producing with every shovel load and I had to leave it to beat the flood that was coming downriver. We caught the flood just as we pulled our canoe into the flow and reenacted the wild rocket burn scene from Apollo 13. Good thing the Coleman weight specs don't actually reflect the true carrying capacity of the craft. Can't wait to do it again next weekend.

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice Gold Vertigold. Had a great time with you and SPD. Hope too get out with you again soon. Thanks for keeping the boat steady.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice day ..... Nice gold ..... be hard to complain about that .

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hard to complain around here. We are 4 minutes from a creek with gold in it. Beautiful sample of Alabama Gold

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions