- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
- #1
Thread Owner
Not on here guys a bit. Have not been well.
Going in for an opp in 5 days. Not looking forward to it. Tumour im my neck.
Have gone through 4 tests on my heart to make sure I can can take it. Last one was today.
61 now, not real old but they wanted to make sure I was ok to go.
In a iffy area, got the go for it.
Im in a country area, and have waited for this on and off for 2 yrs. Our country areas are grossly neglected. Im finally in. Cheers and see you all at the other end.
Going in for an opp in 5 days. Not looking forward to it. Tumour im my neck.
Have gone through 4 tests on my heart to make sure I can can take it. Last one was today.
61 now, not real old but they wanted to make sure I was ok to go.
In a iffy area, got the go for it.
Im in a country area, and have waited for this on and off for 2 yrs. Our country areas are grossly neglected. Im finally in. Cheers and see you all at the other end.







