Out Loot Lookn Today After Work

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

Attachments

• sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 219
Re: Out Loot Look'n Today After Work

very nice, i just posted mine in todays finds. i think its great how you can pick the good from the junk in pro mode. im likin thid machine more and more each time i use it :headbang:. and im thinkin about going out to some schools and parks right now :laughing7:. do you have any id numbers for silver and gold? my first silver still eludes me :dontknow:? any tip would be appreciated greatly :icon_sunny:. HH

zincmaster said:
very nice, i just posted mine in todays finds. i think its great how you can pick the good from the junk in pro mode. im likin thid machine more and more each time i use it :headbang:. and im thinkin about going out to some schools and parks right now :laughing7:. do you have any id numbers for silver and gold? my first silver still eludes me :dontknow:? any tip would be appreciated greatly :icon_sunny:. HH

Silver so far has been in the low to middle 80's. Gold can almost show up anywhere. If it's a nice strong clear audio in all directions, it's worthy to see what it is. the AT Pro bangs real loud on small holed objects like rings and round pull tabs.

Sweet finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Miner

The AT Pro certainly loves pull tabs and bottle caps. Never dug so many than before I started using it. Luckily, all of its other positive features allow me to overlook this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back