What's new

Out of the game

cherrypicked

Full Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
150
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been out of the game for a bit trying to build up my business. I do miss it but I couldn't focus on both, although I've slowly started back up recently.

I'm very excited about my new business venture. I'm making designer pet accessories with 51% going to help house homeless vets. I don't need it to be the most successful business in the world but I'd love to be able to give more than I do now (currently 10% of my earnings).
 
Congrats! Keep up the hard work!
 
Very cool.. hope you do well. good luck C-pick
 
When I started my business I wasn't sure if I owned the business or the business owned me.
 
Best of luck to you.People spend lots of money on pets nowadays.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom