Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured there has to be some meteorite hunters in here. Hope it's ok with the admin that I post this here. There's not a dedicated meteorite sub forum on the page but I know I can't be the only member here that's interested in meteorites. I'm pretty new to meteorite hunting. To this point I've focused on mostly gold, coins, relics etc. Over the course of the past couple years, I began to dedicate more and more of my time to learning the ropes. Meteorites fascinate me to say the least. I'm currently in the process of making a documentary of our most recent meteorite hunting adventure. It's geared more for people that maybe haven't ever heard of meteorite hunting but I think the seasoned vets might get a kick out of it too. If anything, you'll be entertained by us thinking we're meteorite hunters or maybe you'll just enjoy some of the collections we got to see. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.

Upvote 11

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually viewed your preview clip on YouTube a couple days ago. I'm fascinated with meteorites and was a fan of the History Channel show. I look forward to seeing your documentary.

OP
OP
D

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Tommy G! I knew there had to be a few of us on here that are interested in meteorites!

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In fact there is a section on Meteorites.
Thanks for showing Dr Tones! Looking forward to see your documentary too ;)

Last edited:

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Tommy G! I knew there had to be a few of us on here that are interested in meteorites!

No doubt you will find this topic of wide interest. I scrutinize every "hot rock" I find! By the way, I really like how you've incorporated your drone views into your videos. Keep up the good work!

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excited to see that video! I was down in St George over he weekend and tried to convince the woman to drive the three hours to gold basin in search of nuggets and meteorites. Couldn't convince her... Oh well next time!

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds cool man! Look forward to seeing it!

OP
OP
D

Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks bill! Didn't even see it!

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pleasure, lots of knowledgeable folks there. I really like your video opening, with the magnet. Pretty funny and sums it up all ;) Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread