What's new

Out to the park this afternoon

zul32

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
29
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a few goodies before going to the dentist. A few pennies, a couple of nickels (on the left) and a button on the far right. My camera doesn't do the button justice the decorations on it are pretty interesting.
Besides the usual trash - this is what I got. Unfortunately - no Hot Wheels cars today. :(

It was fun though.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0565.webp
    IMG_0565.webp
    990.5 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 24
Welcome zul32. It's just as important that you enjoyed your outing!! More productive hunts await you.......................
 
Looks like one of my early hunts zul32. Congrats on pulling those good targets. :occasion14: It all adds up, both the cash and the experience.
 
Congrats on your finds. Would love to see a better photo of the button. -Lisa & John
 
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your finds
 
Thanks for the likes and interest in the findings. Yes, I'll see what I can do about maybe getting a better shot on that button if I can.
:)
 
OK, I took three pictures of the button close-up with the DSLR camera, and this is the best of the three. It almost looks sort of brass colored or copper? Probably copper.
What do you think?
Cool design though. Looks like the middle part got torn out too.
DSC01914.webp
 
Awe some finds Zul ! Absolutely love the button, the added pic shows the nice detail. That is why I love digging the old stuff, buttons, buckles, clips etc..the days when people took pride in their work even with something as insignificant as a button...welcome to Tnet, looks like you'll fit right in...ddf
 
very unique find. congrats!
 
Great button! Nice collection of coins. Keep up the good work! H Digs
 
OK, I took three pictures of the button close-up with the DSLR camera, and this is the best of the three. It almost looks sort of brass colored or copper? Probably copper.
What do you think?
Cool design though. Looks like the middle part got torn out too.
View attachment 1384577

Oh my!! It is just gorgeous! A great design on that one. It does look like copper. Congrats again. -L&J
 
Great finds - congrats! Like the idea of detecting before going to the dentist!
 
Awesome looking button! Would love to see the back of it. That will help date it. Welcome to TNet!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom