What's new

Out with Arty and South Jersey Jim neeted me some buttons!

Goldirocks

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
350
Reaction score
97
Golden Thread
0
We all had a phenominal day yesterday. Everything was perfect. When we left Jim and I talked for quite awhile and he said, I feel like it is going to be a good day. Well it sure was! Jim found 2 george washington buttons and arty found one. Finds of a lifetime for sure!!! I only found some buttons but they were nice. I love this hobby!!! Congrats to them and can't wait till the next time. One of the buttons in the picture some guy carved his initials into. The other big button looks like a hunting button of some sort. If anyone knows what it is let me know. Awesome finds and Awesome day!
 

Attachments

  • Art, Jim T. finds May 7th 2012  gw buttons 001.webp
    Art, Jim T. finds May 7th 2012 gw buttons 001.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Art, Jim T. finds May 7th 2012  gw buttons 002.webp
    Art, Jim T. finds May 7th 2012 gw buttons 002.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Art, Jim T. finds May 7th 2012  gw buttons 003.webp
    Art, Jim T. finds May 7th 2012 gw buttons 003.webp
    14 KB · Views: 109
  • Art, Jim T. finds May 7th 2012  gw buttons 004.webp
    Art, Jim T. finds May 7th 2012 gw buttons 004.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
Looks like a very nice day of hunting. I'm still waiting for my first button. Haven't hit the right area yet, but I will eventually. Congrats to you.
 
A button bonanza site for sure!!
Don
 
Love the buttons. You have a good site for sure.
 
Sweetness. Epic day for sure. The etched tombac is my favorite. Maybe he was spanish. Si amigo.
 
It was a special day for sure. The hunting button is a pip. Is that a cook pot? Very nice day hunting with you and Jim. I see a GW in your future... Arty
 
Vnf's! Sure is alot of buttons..I like the hunting one. :thumbsup:
 
That is a lot of nice buttons! See you on Thursday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom