What's new

Outlaw find

Hobojo

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
344
Reaction score
276
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Orange County CA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Vaquero, Outlaw ,Cibola, Sand Shark,
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Safari.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This large and beautiful US Naval Academy class ring of 1972 rang out loud and proud!!!
I am so proud of the men and women who have served our country and hopefully will be able to return this beauty to its RIGHTFUL owner. Still one heck of a find for the Outlaw.

image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
 
Wow!!! After doing some reaserch , I found out that this is the class ring of all class rings! We have contacted Annapolis and they are starting the search for the gentleman who onws the ring. If you go online you'll see that the men and women who have graduated from the Academy are the best of the best! We all owe them our gratitude for a life of service and dedication.
Our way of life and our very freedom was bought to us through their sacrifice.
Presidents, senators, judges and business men and women have all come from this great institution.
The graduating class designs their own ring. A tradition they have is that when the first classmen who wears the ring dies in combat the surving famliy will send in the ring and it will be on display in memorial along with the other first classmen who have died in the past 169 years. I feel so blessed to have found this ring and to able to hopefully find its owner.
Heres is a link to a short vid IF your interested in what they do with the rings. .
 
And on top of all that, we went back a day later and I found another ring.
Thats two gold rings not more than a hundred yards from each other, did I say how much I love my Outlaw?

image.webp

image.webp



image.webp
 
Sorry about the photos , Im not sure why it posts them upside down sometimes?
 
Those are two great rings, I'm sure the Navy ring will make some seviceman happy....congratz... Pics are great!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom