What's new

Outlaw found something,i know what it is,do you?

SpiritRelic

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
929
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
I know this phone is no good for pics,plus it's is cloudy outside so if you need a better pic to play this game i will try again.I will say one thing about this item,it is built like a tank.I know 100 percent what this is,but it

IMG_20120930_093154.webp



ForumRunner_20120930_094900.webp



ForumRunner_20120930_094956.webp



IMG_20120930_093111.webp

was difficult for me to find out.Well,I'm waiting.
 
Homemade reefer bowl perhaps? :laughing7:
 
It does look like a camera,but it's not.Could use a bowl right now but sorry no cigar.I forgot to take a picture of the bottom.Now it really looks like a mini camera,but it's not,sorry.Here is the bottom.

ForumRunner_20120930_122522.webp
 
Right rear rotor from a duck's behind?
 
Piece of an old miners lamp?
 
LuckyThirteen08 said:
Piece of an old miners lamp?

LuckyThirteen08,You are right!.A phosphorus lamp.Had a relic buyer come by the apartment and say that this particular one was carried by military personal,which they were required to keep it on them,i guess that explains the micro size.During the period of WWI i think he said.WTG LuckyThirteen08. This thing had me puzzled for sure.No mines around here.You dig on high ground and hit water at 12 inches. :-)
 
Last edited:
I'm not scrolling down before answering. It looks like a '60's/very early '70s spy camera. I had one in Kindergarten or First Grade.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom