What's new

over 158 lbs of silver specimens !!!!!!!!!!WOW !!!!

strickman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
116
Golden Thread
0
Location
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I the only one who thinks this is a banner find ?I am no rocket scientist by no means ,but this beats out most finds by about 157 1/2 pounds !
 
strickman said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a banner find ?I am no rocket scientist by no means ,but this beats out most finds by about 157 1/2 pounds !

Amazing research, find and story. Plus many awesome hints of how and where.
Definately a BANNER post!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Eagle
 
I would say sliver is sliver, that is one awesome fine, I would say Banner. :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
I agree, banner find. I'll have to get the mods to show me how the Banner Finds system is implemented and see if I can add it. Learning curve here guys, sorry!
 
Wow banner from me!
 
This should be in the magazine as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom