T.C.
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 17, 2012
- Messages
- 2,432
- Reaction score
- 3,801
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Kalamity Falls, Orygun
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I am curious to hear some feedback on the 15th edition of Overstreet.
I for one, am extremely disappointed. The far West section is 74 pages less than the 14th edition. Scottsbluff I and II are virtually gone. This will be the last Overstreet purchased. Don't waste your money on the 15th edition. JMHO
I for one, am extremely disappointed. The far West section is 74 pages less than the 14th edition. Scottsbluff I and II are virtually gone. This will be the last Overstreet purchased. Don't waste your money on the 15th edition. JMHO
Upvote
0
I haven't seen one for several years, but in the past they were loaded with fakes. Gary









