What's new

Owner helping out on 4-18-09 hunt

DPBOB

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
3,592
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used
AVATAR: MY Wife Saying....




"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kimsdad ( Neil) took this one at Sat's hunt

Pretty cool when the owner gets involved



It was a BIG chunk of lead
 

Attachments

  • 4-18-09 hunt resize.webp
    4-18-09 hunt resize.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 190
Gotta love Skinny Puppy... First time out since November, and not only does he get big silver, he gets the property owner to dig his holes for him! ;D
 
I wish I could have made it to that hunt Bob, but I was on a group hunt in MI.

Hey if you like taking screen shots... check out http://www.jingproject.com/

I only run the software when I need to use it, and it's pretty sweet.

If you need to resize for free you can check out Picasa 3 from Google:
http://picasa.google.com/

You can upload images to http://www.imageshack.us pretty easily, especially when the free version of Jing only generates PNG's and Treasurenet won't let you upload PNG's... bah.

Actually, imageshack will resize it for you when you upload if you select that option ;)

bob.png


Looks like you guys had a great time :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom