mikhen
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2011
- Messages
- 88
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Oley, Berks County, Pa
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
There is an area near my house that is owned be the Pa Dept of Conservation and Natural Resources. The laws are different from Pa State Parks and Game lands. In fact, the forest I want to search in isn't even listed as 1 of their forests, but it is posted as owned by them in the parking area. It's only 33 acres.
I wrote a letter to the local office about metal detection there with my daughter. Just got a reply stating that no body in the local office knows the answer to that question, so my letter has been forwarded to the head office in Harrisburg, and I should receive a reply by the end of next week. I hope they don't waste any tax payer money taking a vote on this. And here I thought it was a simple yes (hopefully) or no question.
I wrote a letter to the local office about metal detection there with my daughter. Just got a reply stating that no body in the local office knows the answer to that question, so my letter has been forwarded to the head office in Harrisburg, and I should receive a reply by the end of next week. I hope they don't waste any tax payer money taking a vote on this. And here I thought it was a simple yes (hopefully) or no question.


but it was just a location and not the treasure site. For 7 years I've been a pain in there ass and they tried methods that some would question to remove me. Its there job but some over do it 






