What's new

PA guy going to Hilton Head

girardpaguy

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
401
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Girard Pa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QDII / Cen Tec Pinpointer
I'll be in Hilton Head for a week this month. I'll be takng the detector with me. Any tips on a good spot to go? Are the beaches cool to search?
 
South end is where most of the public beaches are. But they are pretty clean. The beaches down on Sea Pines and on some of the plantations may have some good stuff, but the beaches are generally off limits or private.

Where are you staying?

I live over in Beaufort and work on Hilton Head.
 
I always stay at Palmetto Dunes.....going down end of this month. I've have hunted the beach along that area...not much to find but I did find a gold ring last year.
 

Attachments

  • 100_9738.webp
    100_9738.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 100_9738.webp
    100_9738.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 245
RGecy said:
South end is where most of the public beaches are. But they are pretty clean. The beaches down on Sea Pines and on some of the plantations may have some good stuff, but the beaches are generally off limits or private.

Where are you staying?

I live over in Beaufort and work on Hilton Head.

I'll be staying right on Hilton Head with my inlaws. Not sure of the address.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom