What's new

Pad lock?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Seems like a small pad lock. How old do you think it is? ???
 

Attachments

  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 223
  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 222
kind of hard to tell how old it is, but it may have come from a jewelry box or a diary
 
Upvote 0
G, you found Mickey Mouse's padlock! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Sorry; couldn't resist. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
G, you found Mickey Mouse's padlock! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Sorry; couldn't resist. Breezie
Yep!! That's the lock to Mickey's Pad alright ;D ;D. Well maybe or a diary?jewelry box. Tony
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
G, you found Mickey Mouse's padlock! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Sorry; couldn't resist. Breezie
Must be a collectible. :D
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
advegas1 said:
just a joke, g is my son in law . have some fun.

:thumbsup: LOL!! I was kidding too. Your son-in-law finds the most interesting things . . .and I'm sure your daughter was his BEST prize! ;D Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
advegas1 said:
I THINK GOOFY! FOUND MICKEYS LOCK.

Hey, watch it!
You tell him BREEZIE. I have to put up with his digs yearound. His daughter is the best thing I have found, the monthly payments from here dad for taking her isn't bad also. ;D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom