Painseville,Madison, Mentor, Perry and surrounding areas

VooDoo710

Jan 25, 2018
North East Ohio, Painesville
Detector(s) used
F44, F5, Bounty Hunter Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all First and foremost Ty for looking at this post !

Now what I am looking for is a buddy or buddies to be able to get together for Fun friendly Detecting on Local Private Property and some parks. I am not a Professional by any means I am new to the hobby and I figure its more fun to hunt with others and see how and what they get. I am willing to Host the Group at my place for a round up Rally point and we can get some food here and drinks do a final check and roll out either in one car or multiple cars your choice.

If your interested Please feel free to contact me here or at my Private Email [email protected] . Again thanks for the time you took to read my most and Happy Hunting !

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when it warms up a bit id be willing to give it a whirl! im on the west side but traveling isnt an issue. Welcome to Tnet and the Ohio chapter!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I lived in Madison 3 times working at Perry Plant, a total of about 10 years. Is the Wagon Wheel still in business?

You need a water proof machine too, that water there. I think it was about '85 a water hunter in the area found 140 gold rings in the lake, made the cover of one of the treasure magazines.

Armor9

Nov 9, 2017
Lorain County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Max, Makro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
when it warms up a bit id be willing to give it a whirl! im on the west side but traveling isnt an issue. Welcome to Tnet and the Ohio chapter!

Yep same here. There are several of us up here around Lorain County.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread