H hogan36 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2013 Messages 178 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location memphis ,tn Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Happy Holidays!! Can anyone help identify this painting? I'm unable to read the name. Does anyone have an idea what the name says? I so greatly appreciate it! Attachments IMG_3553.webp 295.8 KB · Views: 120 IMG_3554.webp 202 KB · Views: 121 IMG_3555.webp 263.5 KB · Views: 110
Happy Holidays!! Can anyone help identify this painting? I'm unable to read the name. Does anyone have an idea what the name says? I so greatly appreciate it!
Ocean7 Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2004 Messages 1,822 Reaction score 1,505 Golden Thread 0 Location SE, PA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Explorer II Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7 Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER Compass X100 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 17, 2021 #2 Ferguson?
H hogan36 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2013 Messages 178 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location memphis ,tn Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Ocean7 said: Ferguson? Click to expand... Thank you!