H..jpg
    416 KB · Views: 26

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I don’t want to stir things up, but I’m intrigued by the Homer painting. I would call it Impressionism style. Winslow Homer was a famous artist. He signed his work with just Homer. Although I believe he usually did so in the lower right corner. His style was known as Realism, but some work qualified as Impressionism as well.
I really like the style, subject matter and techniques of yours. True Winslow Homer works can fetch satisfying prices. I don’t know that yours is, but again, I’m intrigued. best wishes.

OP
OP
B

Bill Wonders

Jul 27, 2023
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t want to stir things up, but I’m intrigued by the Homer painting. I would call it Impressionism style. Winslow Homerwas a famous artist. He signed his work with just Homer. Although I believe he usually did so in the lower right corner. His style was known as Realism, but some work qualified as Impressionism as well.
I really like the style, subject matter and techniques of yours. True Winslow Homer works can fetch satisfying prices. I don’t know that yours is, but again, I’m intrigued. best wishes.
Hi Things are swirling up...Ha .....like I texted here.. I'm no expert ...
I noticed beautiful painting skillfully painted not from any beginner..
this painting was garbage bound .I saved this painting over 25 years ago.
Now I'm using this Treaasurnet community to see what did I find. Is this a Real..
or a nice copy of that style? Is this Homer or Hamer ..Thank You for your information..I will
look into those styles .

HB1.jpg

Attachments

• HS.jpg
    HS.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread