What's new

Pair O 45s and a 44

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pair O 45's and a 44

Hey All, Went back to my Honey hole for about a hour tonight, Ended up with these 2 perty 45's and another 44s war nickle. And of course I pulled 16 wheats:occasion14:

I love that place!!
 

Attachments

  • 20160103_180219-1.webp
    20160103_180219-1.webp
    277.9 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 20
It looks like a great place to be.
 
Congratz! Three silvers on one hunt!
 
Thanks. But darn it, it might be drying up soon. This place has given me 20 silvers and about 90 wheats. But is really small.. I will hit it again and see..
 
Nice silvers score JZL1. Still looking for my 1st of the year. I did pull 2 wheats so for in my short 1 hour hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom