Pairing and marking your detectors

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many of you mark your detectors ? Because i have a few detectors that require pairing I mark all my detectors now. I have a large selection of colored tapes and wrap what color is needed to pair something up to my detector. Example i have 5 Deus's with a large selection of coils and pin pointers, and head phones. So lets say On a Deus 2 I would put 1 blue tape on the head phones, Shaft and coil and the Controller. If i am detecting with someone and they have a similar type machine we do not get them mixed up. (SAVES a LOT OF TIME) This just a suggestion so you do not have to do it.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tape.jpg

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just a simple example on how i do it to save confusion. i even got a broken detector from a person that claimed mine and told me his was the one i belonged to. I no longer hunt with this person or communicate even also. The tape just saves a lot of ISSUES !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread