BearCreek
Sr. Member
I'm new to this and have a lot to learn, but one thing I'm pretty sure of...the round rock is not a blade or knife. It turned up today in the little wading pool in our creek. Also found these two tiny little
??s. Number 2 is just a little over an inch long. The edges are more jagged looking than they appear in the photo. Still learning about flaking. Am I getting any closer to the real thing?
??s. Number 2 is just a little over an inch long. The edges are more jagged looking than they appear in the photo. Still learning about flaking. Am I getting any closer to the real thing?Attachments
-
13010279_1180155948662202_448882961_o.webp52.1 KB · Views: 128 -
12999705_1180156121995518_1067154468_o.webp42.1 KB · Views: 118 -
13010216_1180156075328856_834755547_o.webp71.5 KB · Views: 134 -
13035449_1180156028662194_1512329021_o.webp60.9 KB · Views: 128 -
13010271_1180156225328841_2085746566_o.webp89.1 KB · Views: 135 -
12999526_1180156315328832_876794160_o.webp52.4 KB · Views: 136 -
13009894_1180156545328809_468126164_o.webp95.6 KB · Views: 124
Upvote
0
The best way to learn about flaking is to try it yourself with stone.






