What's new

Panama City Beach???????????????

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
2,031
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife is on vacation next week {I'm retired} and is talking about going to Panama City Beach...........any good detecting in this area...
 
Upvote 0
nah, there's no good detecting there. may as well leave the detector at home and scratch the vacation plans.




seriously, if you don't get on the sand and start swinging, you'll never get anything. (don't take me incorrectly ok?) :icon_scratch:
 
Panama Beach, OIL SPILL , you do the Math, I won't go there and I live in Fla.Clearwater beach much better.
 
Panama City Beach got hit when tourists stopped showing up due tot he oil spill, but FSU students still go there on a regular basis.

I think just about any city beach is excellent (you only need to find one gold ring to trip worthwhile, right?) you just have to be hunting in the right place.

I never consider any beach "empty" or "hunted out". It just doesn't happen, IMHO.

As soon as I get my next beach detector I'll be heading back to the shoreline myself.
 
I was there during the summer, I wasn't in the water much, rather quiet, but I did score a silver bracelet

HH
-GC
 
Thanks everyone, but I ended up in Treasure Island................
 
I read a post a couple of years ago and a guy was talking about find spanish silver on the beach there back in the 70s. I guess it is up to the storms.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom