What's new

Panhandle of Florida hunters

birdman

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
7,467
Reaction score
2,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am retiring from the military and moving back to the Panhandle of Florida in August.
Any hunters from that area on here?
I will be close to Eglin Air Force Base and I have a couple of places I want to check out on one of the back bays. :coffee2:
 
Last edited:
I'll be a little North of Pensacola, in about 6 weeks! Just getting into the hobby, and don't have a detector that will take saltwater exposure (yet). I, likewise have a few old homesteads which I'll be checking into, for possible future hunts! The area I'm in is McDavid, Fl. by the way!
 
Hey birdman, first off thank you for your service, I live in Niceville near Eglin. I've been looking at detecting some of those back bay areas also.
 
I'll be a little North of Pensacola, in about 6 weeks! Just getting into the hobby, and don't have a detector that will take saltwater exposure (yet). I, likewise have a few old homesteads which I'll be checking into, for possible future hunts! The area I'm in is McDavid, Fl. by the way!

Awesome! My house is in Niceville. I should be there in August, I will shoot you a PM when I get in. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom