What's new

panning for gold.....in the shed

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Well with the snow outside I dont like to be out in the cold to much. So I went to the stream and brought back a 5 gallon bucket of fine sifted dirt. I set up this nice little recirculating sluice. The dirt came from my secret spot around Ulster County, NY. Everyone near NY knows there isnt much gold in NY but I found a pretty decent spot...Enjoy

 
Upvote 0
Nice, any gold is good gold...

FunWithTreasure said:
Well with the snow outside I dont like to be out in the cold to much. So I went to the stream and brought back a 5 gallon bucket of fine sifted dirt. I set up this nice little recirculating sluice. The dirt came from my secret spot around Ulster County, NY. Everyone near NY knows there isnt much gold in NY but I found a pretty decent spot...Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUarNJOotGc
 
That amount here in Texas would be a Really Great day!!! Keep it up it all adds up over time.
 
Lovely Gold, mineral from the stars!
 
looks good to me --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom