What's new

Panning for Gold on Butte Creek

Smithsgold

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
671
Reaction score
693
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting




Rain can't keep Me and Gary ( Two toes ) from heading out to Butte Creek to look for Gold.

Umbrella Weather for sure !!!!! Ladybugs, deer and Gold !!!!!! ​
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for throwing a log on the Cabin Fever Fire.
Winter? We don't need no stinkin winter!
 
Thanks for throwing a log on the Cabin Fever Fire.
Winter? We don't need no stinkin winter!

Thanks for Watching !!!!

Butte Creek 2019.webp
 
I've spent many hours watching Two Toes and also Goldin with Joe's videos. Good down to earth stuff.
 
I've spent many hours watching Two Toes and also Goldin with Joe's videos. Good down to earth stuff.


Thanks for watching I'll have to check Joe's video's out !!!!
 





Gary's video from the same trip
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom