What's new

Paper-thin levanna, scraper, and Bare Island point

BrettCo124

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
900
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Few decent finds today. Glad I got out. I love the little turtle back scraper. I ended the day by accidentally eating a oxygen absorber that fell in my soup. It says “don’t microwave” as well as “don’t eat”. I did both.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524965901.614276.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524965987.678408.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524966055.227858.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1524966606.608430.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Congrats on the finds and safely surviving the day!
 
So did you actually open the pack and pour it in? Nice finds!
 
So did you actually open the pack and pour it in? Nice finds!

It was in the bottom of the bowl of soup and I didn’t see it. I put all of the spices and noodles in to the bowl, not realizing lol. It’s a perforated packet, so whatever was in it was/is definitely in my system lol. Oops
 
Nice finds. Don't get sick!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom