What's new

Parade

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Just a few of the many pics I snapped yesterday at our small town parade.
 

Attachments

  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    357.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 0222.webp
    0222.webp
    351.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 222.webp
    222.webp
    230.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 11555.webp
    11555.webp
    148.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 999999999.webp
    999999999.webp
    181.4 KB · Views: 77
  • orimpression.webp
    orimpression.webp
    340.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 01555.webp
    01555.webp
    148 KB · Views: 64
  • 01222.webp
    01222.webp
    396.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 1111.webp
    1111.webp
    400 KB · Views: 74
nice pics i like the old cars
 
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing Ron.
 
those are fun to see
 
Nice photos, thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

Makes me think of my 1926 Model T Ford; I gave it a ground up restoration...then sold it! :BangHead:
 
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I miss being down on the Clearwater.
 
Cool photos. I like the one with the little one throwing candy to the crowd.
 
nice pics i like the old cars
Thanks, I wish I had gone earlier in the day. They were having an old car show at the park, but it was getting hot and I had to get my folks home....Here's is one more car from the parade.888&8.webp
 
Cool photos. I like the one with the little one throwing candy to the crowd.
Thank you, I think that one was my favorite also....Just wish I had used a faster shutter speed to freeze action a little better.
 
Cool. Small town parades are always the best.
 
We use to have Santa Claus in every parade we had. Nice pics.:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom