pareidoliacs vs true trackers

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings Argonauts and True Trackers

PLEASE DONT LET THE FOLLOWING HIJACK ATTEMPTS MAKE YOU FORGET THE CONFIRMATION DATA.....

some seriously bad things are happening on this site,
1. cloud reading and graffiti are being marked up as real signs in increasing amounts.
2.this is called pareidolia, things that look like something but are not real[cloud reading]
3.more and more of this is appearing and is lead by a certain party/parties
4.arm chair hunters are only skilled about the best type of armchairs to buy.... not treasure signs
5.sorry about their condition but only 20% of sign reading comes from research 80% must be done in the field - without field experience it is all clouds, graffiti and pareidolia
6.you are being lead down a false trail and pareidolia is contagious~!
7.this type of person is a pareidolia zombie- they have lost the proper focus if they ever had it.
8.if you respond to this person, over time you will lose your focus as well, this is a true story.
9.and will not be able to see the real signs as pareidolia covers every inch of the planet
10.real true spanish/jesuit treasure signs, marks and monuments are extremely rare compared to pareidolia
11.While looking for the rare true signs - they are hard to find so they settle for graffiti instead - because
it is quick, dirty and they can make up anything they like as to what it means.mostly for ego gratification.
12.don't get contaminated by these pareidoliacs...it's like quicksand and will suck you in and drown you.
13.I have seen recent pics posted by those who before they started listening to cloud readers where on a good angle of attack and now these people are only posting graffiti, so sad this state of affairs
14. such confusions, are really criminal and these people should be put on ignore~!
15.Anyone who needs my help is welcome, no strings attached as you know
16 however if you respond to cloud readers - I am sorry but I cannot help you any longer.
17. I feel bad that I must put you in the middle of this but this person will not cease and desist - if I tell this person he/she is wrong, the mods call it an attack~!?
18. If I tell this person/s to stay off my threads they say I cannot state that.
19.This will be a watershed moment, you are either on the side of what is right, true and correct or you are on the side of the cloud readers, the pareidoliacs and graffiti artists.
20.if you would like to see my latest "ignore list" pm me.
peace out
rangler
ps for the newbie all will pass beyond graffiti and pareidolia, it is a phase for sure, I my self 25 years ago saw this happen, it is normal however if you fail to pass on thru this obstacle - you can be trapped in this phase, stay long enough to have your ego wrapped up in it, then you are doomed to be a pareidoliac zombie - where you try to contaminate everyone you can , so you dont feel alone and isolated. We have those types lurking on this site. Flatly stated it is worse than a death trap, as you then become part of the living dead....a pareidoliac zombie~!

How to avoid the cloud reading activity:

1.Always when you find a sign look for confirmation

2.confirmation can simply be a horizontal line cut into the back of the rock the sign is on.

3.It can be the appearance of a second mark or sign that is contingent with the Code.

4. of course the hoyo is the ultimate confirmation mark and data center

5.if your new at this look only for hoyos and follow only that until you are more experienced

6.shadow signs rare and super important can be a confirmation

7.lines of sight, especially redundant los are confirmation

8.perfect artistic proportions can be confirmation until better ones are found

9.three dimensional signs of critters are confirmation as graffiti is only one dimentional

10. when you find a sign or mark look to the next largest boulder for more data

11.these information boulders are only at confirmed sites.

12.redundant signs in the area can be used as confirmation

13. often sentinels will place extra signs in an area of concern

14. signs that appear after the prime time can be confirmation

15.letters, numbers, compass bearings hash marks, dots, drill holes are confirmation

16.try you best to confirm each sign, as this will lead you in the correct direction and distance.

17 the Code works by following confirmed signs. period.

18 the signs themselves are confirmation if they are Christian Iconography

19. Doves, Crosses, face of Christ, spikes, [nails of the Crucifixion]

20.Birds, Dogs, usually a white and black dog, eagles, heads or full body, rabbits, "V" notches or incised

21. profile faces with a V notch pointing to the eye or nose

22.the letter S showing the superior trail when there are two trails in or outbound

23. Indian profile face, duck, Bible Verses, with a single letter and number ie...P8 =proverbs chap 8
24.compass bearing showing N/S alignment is confirmation

24.certain compass bearings are used as favorites are confirmation

25. certain eye catchers can be confirmation
26.any natural item in an unnatural place might be confirmation

27.at least 3-5 elements in an Alpha/Omega monument is confirmation if properly identified
28. a three digit number on an Alpha monument is confirmation

29.a hoyo that has a defined shape that is one of the Icons is confirmation on the second level

30. an owl shadow or hoyo is certainly great confirmation

these are just some of the confirmation signs that I could rattle off the top of my head, there are many more.

Learn and look for this confirmation signs, before you hit the field, or take notes with you ...dont get mired down in graffiti and cloud reading, it will spell the end of your serious treasure hunting career~!

oro mandate
rangler

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
newbies,
you are exempt from posting cloud readings as you are in the learning phase,
so dont be afraid to post what you find, a lot of us here will steer you in the
right direction, just dont take any advise from the resident professional cloud
readers, so you can stay on track and uncontaminated...
via con dios
rangler

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
Greetings Argonauts and True Trackers

some seriously bad things are happening on this site,
1. cloud reading and graffiti are being marked up as real signs in increasing amounts.
2.this is called pareidolia, things that look like something but are not real[cloud reading]
3.more and more of this is appearing and is lead by a certain party/parties
4.arm chair hunters are only skilled about the best type of armchairs to buy.... not treasure signs
5.sorry about their condition but only 20% of sign reading comes from research 80% must be done in the field - without field experience it is all clouds, graffiti and pareidolia
6.you are being lead down a false trail and pareidolia is contagious~!
7.this type of person is a pareidolia zombie- they have lost the proper focus if they ever had it.
8.if you respond to this person, over time you will lose your focus as well, this is a true story.
9.and will not be able to see the real signs as pareidolia covers every inch of the planet
10.real true spanish/jesuit treasure signs, marks and monuments are extremely rare compared to pareidolia
11.While looking for the rare true signs - they are hard to find so they settle for graffiti instead - because
it is quick, dirty and they can make up anything they like as to what it means.mostly for ego gratification.
12.don't get contaminated by these pareidoliacs...it's like quicksand and will suck you in and drown you.
13.I have seen recent pics posted by those who before they started listening to cloud readers where on a good angle of attack and now these people are only posting graffiti, so sad this state of affairs
14. such confusions, are really criminal and these people should be put on ignore~!
15.Anyone who needs my help is welcome, no strings attached as you know
16 however if you respond to cloud readers - I am sorry but I cannot help you any longer.
17. I feel bad that I must put you in the middle of this but this person will not cease and desist - if I tell this person he/she is wrong, the mods call it an attack~!?
18. If I tell this person/s to stay off my threads they say I cannot state that.
19.This will be a watershed moment, you are either on the side of what is right, true and correct or you are on the side of the cloud readers, the pareidoliacs and graffiti artists.
20.if you would like to see my latest "ignore list" pm me.
peace out
rangler
ps for the newbie all will pass beyond graffiti and pareidolia, it is a phase for sure, I my self 25 years ago saw this happen, it is normal however if you fail to pass on thru this obstacle - you can be trapped in this phase, stay long enough to have your ego wrapped up in it, then you are doomed to be a pareidoliac zombie - where you try to contaminate everyone you can , so you dont feel alone and isolated. We have those types lurking on this site. Flatly stated it is worse than a death trap, as you then become part of the living dead....a pareidoliac zombie~!

How to avoid the cloud reading activity:

1.Always when you find a sign look for confirmation
2.confirmation can simply be a horizontal line cut into the back of the rock the sign is on.
3.It can be the appearance of a second mark or sign that is contingent with the Code.
4. of course the hoyo is the ultimate confirmation mark and data center
5.if your new at this look only for hoyos and follow only that until you are more experienced
6.shadow signs rare and super important can be a confirmation
7.lines of sight, especially redundant los are confirmation
8.perfect artistic proportions can be confirmation until better ones are found
9.three dimensional signs of critters are confirmation as graffiti is only one dimentional
10. when you find a sign or mark look to the next largest boulder for more data
11.these information boulders are only at confirmed sites.
12.redundant signs in the area can be used as confirmation
13. often sentinels will place extra signs in an area of concern
14. signs that appear after the prime time can be confirmation
15.letters, numbers, compass bearings hash marks, dots, drill holes are confirmation
16.try you best to confirm each sign, as this will lead you in the correct direction and distance.
17 the Code works by following confirmed signs. period.
18 the signs themselves are confirmation if they are Christian Iconography
19. Doves, Crosses, face of Christ, spikes, [nails of the Crucifixion]
20.Birds, Dogs, usually a white and black dog, eagles, heads or full body, rabbits, "V" notches or incised
21. profile faces with a V notch pointing to the eye or nose
22.the letter S showing the superior trail when there are two trails in or outbound
23. Indian profile face, duck, Bible Verses, with a single letter and number ie...P8 =proverbs chap 8
24.compass bearing showing N/S alignment is confirmation
24.certain compass bearings are used as favorites are confirmation
25. certain eye catchers can be confirmation
26.any natural item in an unnatural place might be confirmation
27.at least 3-5 elements in an Alpha/Omega monument is confirmation if properly identified
28. a three digit number on an Alpha monument is confirmation
29.a hoyo that has a defined shape that is one of the Icons is confirmation on the second level
30. an owl shadow or hoyo is certainly great confirmation

these are just some of the confirmation signs that I could rattle off the top of my head, there are many more.
Learn and look for this confirmation signs, before you hit the field, or take notes with you ...dont get mired down in graffiti and cloud reading, it will spell the end of your serious treasure hunting career~!
oro mandate
rangler

seriously ????????why don't you just say you are the only one who knows anything , and leave it at that.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kanabite;
This is the same rant this member posts about every 3-6 months.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
seriously ??why don't you just say you are the only one who knows anything , and leave it at that.

IGNORED~! since there are plenty of people on this site who know things, it is just that you are not one of them.

do you need a hug ???
thank you for the compliment BTW

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kanabite:
If I am on his "ignore" list, how does he know what I write?? He just can't help himself. He's hot for me. :tongue3:

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
Kanabite:
If I am on his "ignore" list, how does he know what I write?? He just can't help himself. He's hot for me. :tongue3:

oh i figure he'll go off in a minute , maybe get himself banned again . then he can play the victim.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kanabite said:
Shortstack said:
Kanabite:

oh i figure he'll go off in a minute , maybe get himself banned again . then he can play the victim.

LOL, yep, he just can't help himself. :tard:

rangler said:
billie, your mom will be home soon, so you better get off the pc before she catches you again..
I will defend the truth no matter who the guilty party is, where they write it or how - period.

raggler. why do you insist on posting messages to my son? He's 33 years old and doesn't live with me or his mother. He lives in OKC and is not a member of TNet. You DO have a serious case of paranoia. After all, the only truth as you know it, is what ever YOU declare it to be. You have no patience to allow others to discuss ANY subject other than what you dane proper.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
billie, your mom will be home soon, so you better get off the pc before she catches you again..

I will defend the truth no matter who the guilty party is, where they write it or how - period.

well if it is the truth you are after. then your "truth" should be able to defend itself .
why tell folks to ignore someone else's ideas?

does not make any sense to me . guess ill let you get back to your rant .
sorry to have bothered you again

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
I just realized something. Despite all the rhetoric, cut/paste posts, and comments on others' photos, you, rangler, have never posted an original photo of yours. Interesting. Seems like the ol' perfesser might demonstrate his prowess with some show & tell of his own.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh, oh. Now begins the countdown to the deletion of this thread. 10................................................9................................................8......................................................7...........

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
I just realized something. Despite all the rhetoric, cut/paste posts, and comments on others' photos, you, rangler, have never posted an original photo of yours. Interesting. Seems like the ol' perfesser might demonstrate his prowess with some show & tell of his own.

Hi Steve,
i want to say that i think he posted at least one photo , once, at the ALT forum .
there was some heated discussion about the picture Rangler claimed he had taken.
why you ask ? because the place or "poodle rock" was taken on a site ,that the same 'Treasure site " appears on one of Kenworthy's books . now thats the only time i can remember him claiming a picture was his. ( the picture was not the same but the place was )
strange ????????? ya it is to me or anyone that has done this sort of thing .
why do i think it strange ? cause as a matter of personal etiquette, i don't go to someone else's site ever unless invited , and would never claim a picture , from some one else site was mine . i SURE HAVE TRIED VERY HARD NOT TO DO THAT ANYWAY!

now there might be exception to that cause i have no idea of knowing where someone else might have" claimed "with out my knowledge , but i think you get the idea .

any way , ya where are the" Ranglers" pictures?
Interesting to say the least

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound said:
Rangler, thank you for being helpful. It would be very helpful if you posted pictures from sites you have worked. It would facilitate the process and it would be confirmation that in fact your post are tried and true. Thank you in advance.

don't hold your breath.
he might be trying to figure out how to post some one else's pictures , without them seeing it .
come on Rangler , you want to play so bad on the INTERNET .
lets see something .
some of these people who follow you blindly deserve to know , just what it is you really are , I think

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. rangler made a comment in one of his posts that he'd "accidentally" found the location where the Parallta stone maps were discovered, in the Supers.............but no photo. Did anyone attend his class outing in the Superstitutions that he'd offered several months ago? Photos???

Just curious.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kanabite said:
usernotfound said:
Rangler, thank you for being helpful. It would be very helpful if you posted pictures from sites you have worked. It would facilitate the process and it would be confirmation that in fact your post are tried and true. Thank you in advance.

don't hold your breath.
he might be trying to figure out how to post some one else's pictures , without them seeing it .
come on Rangler , you want to play so bad on the INTERNET .
lets see something .
some of these people who follow you blindly deserve to know , just what it is you really are , I think

This is a quote of rangler's from June, 2011. He was busy attacking me (and others) for questioning HIS comments. To reitterate what has already been pointed out; he has never posted any of HIS OWN PHOTOS and codes he's found, yet he claims, repeatedly to have DECODED all of the codes. You will also notice that he resorts to using my first name as if we are old aquaintences, instead of my user name. He does that to other members who challenge him, too.

Now, this post is not meant as a "personal attack" against rangler, but simply as a refutation of HIS many personal attacks and defamations. I started a file of copies of rangler's rants, raves, and personal attacks after someone else pointed out that he had a habit of getting really personal, then deleting posts to cover himself. He has even deleted whole threads, identical to THIS one after it boomeranged on him. THAT one started out with almost the same original post, verbatim.

Final point. How does one plot out 3-dimensional compass headings to the odd value, on 2-dimensional photos that that person has never seen in "real life"?? Questions such as this; asked by myself and other members are the triggers for rants and attacks instead of reasoned discussions of techniques and field work. If the MODS choose to delete this post; so be it. They are the Moderators and have the "key". But, it would be a great disappointment.

Now, I'll make a copy of this entire thread for my "collection".

EDIT: Dang, I just noticed rangler's #13 tip in the opening post, he says that SINTINALS would place more signs and symbols??? SENTINALS?????? Hmmmm. NOW, he's agreeing that the KGC found some of the cache sites?

QUOTE: (emphasis, mine)
"here Bill locks in on graffiti like it was precious .
this is graffiti run amok!
Now its ok if your a newbie and you have no understanding what so ever...but for this to be the skill level that only
graffiti was marked on this site, is no big deal, each to his own speed and ability...
but for this person to disparage my hard work is ridiculous, he is not even qualified to
be critic..barley a commentator ...being an self admitted arm chair TH'r, and thats ok to
but not qualified to attack the work of someone who has 25 years plus, almost full time in the field...documenting everything, taking over 4,000 photo of signs and marks over the years...filling notebooks with data collected and signs decoded by proof in the field.
"

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound:
Please study the list of Spanish Code letters and numbers that Old Dog posted. Also, read the Book of Tobias of the biblical literature. You will often find combinations of letters on a site / monument giving a specific numerical value; then somewhere close by, could be numbers in Roman Numerals giving that same value. The letter "T" is usually taken to mean "Tobias" that means "45". A single letter that is the first letter of the Spanish word for a compass heading can also be found.

So, if sets of letters and numbers are giving you the same value, that is confirmation that a certain direction, distance, or depth is the information they are passing. If the signs are giving you the value of "45"; and there's a "T" nearby; or the first letters of the Spanish words for "northeast", the information is 'go northeast from your present point, looking for the next information. That may be a few yards or miles.

This is the BASIC information represented by the letters and numbers found. They may be accompanied by other figures of "things" that indicate other information. Study every post put up by Old Dog, Oddrock, Rockhopper2, Spriingfield, TertiaryJim, Desertmoons, Twisted Fork, Casca, kanabite, gollum, and several others who freely TEACH without "Preach". The threads in this section of the forum contains a boatload of very good information and photo examples. If you can put in the time, go back to the first threads and read all of them, forward, while taking notes. The open discussions will help you greatly in your understanding, just as it has this "armchair" adventurer. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Shortstack. I've been looking through old threads, I guess I just haven't found what I'm looking for. I've noticed that we have lost members along the way. Some of those members where cloud readers, so I'm currently weeding through the threads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions