pareidoliacs vs true trackers

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
unf,
thanks for hanging in there during the latest hijacking attemps~!

numbers 1-2-3 are usually the corners of a layed out Triangle post Omega, check Thoms explaination or KW
as 3 is the most northernly [read motherly] I will let you dig out the rest..good research is vital]
the number 5 on maps or letters is considered code for Silver, logic says it is the next odd number down from
7means campsite in the field, on maps it could mean Gold, KW says that in the field a & with a Flourish may m ean
Gold, he doesnt explain flourish, which I have figured out, but will not post in the clear, as CR [cloud readers]
and P-ville residents don't deserve the knowledge. Sorta like throwing jewelry at cattle [ie gold ring in pigs ear...]
777 in the field means the best trail of the three that leads to the same place...rare indeed. TJim has posted the only one I have seen, if it is still up...
the letter "S" also means the Superior Trail when two are leading to the same place, and of course you have your Jesuit V which is placed on a profile face or full face when the best trail is either the nose or the eye, the V will point
at the best one...

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
I have posted pics here at tnet, you will just have to look for them, one right at the beginning of the 101 thread..the mushroom hoyo, another the owl covered with bark, an alpha monument, in the valley of the alphas..the cloud readers dont like my approach, because I am tough, correct and unforgiving when you continue to stay locked up in graffiti world. It is destructive and leads to confusion, look at his respones to dog the tth...graffiti, graffiti and nothing but graffiti...discusting that his person would continue this silliness when he has been asked time and time again to desist.

now he picks up some of the current lingo and fashions himself as a sign reader - when nothing could be further from the
truth.

If you follow his advise the only thing you will find is more graffiti.

And for his comment on how can you plot directions from just a photo, well I have demonstrated it here over and over again, many trackers know that I have done so correctly...I will not explain it to him, as it is a waste of time and resources, but it can be done, it is really not that hard, but you do have to know the real signs, helps to know what direction the sun shines from during the day..hehe..but arm chair types never go outside.
no oro for the armchair crowd
rangler

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi rangler , please put our little fight on hold for a second i have an announcement , just so i don't get to here something about how someone made your post disappear AGAIN , please read this:

what is left of the old ancient lost treasures forum on yuku is suppose to be visible form this next Thursday thru the weekend . that is the best i can do . any one wishing to copy data should take advantage if this window / thank you and have a wonderful day
happy.gif

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have posted pics here at tnet, you will just have to look for them, one right at the beginning of the 101 thread..the mushroom hoyo, another the owl covered with bark, an alpha monument, in the valley of the alphas..the cloud readers dont like my approach, because I am tough, correct and unforgiving when you continue to stay locked up in graffiti world. It is destructive and leads to confusion, look at his respones to dog the tth...graffiti, graffiti and nothing but graffiti...discusting that his person would continue this silliness when he has been asked time and time again to desist.

now he picks up some of the current lingo and fashions himself as a sign reader - when nothing could be further from the
truth.

If you follow his advise the only thing you will find is more graffiti.

And for his comment on how can you plot directions from just a photo, well I have demonstrated it here over and over again, many trackers know that I have done so correctly...I will not explain it to him, as it is a waste of time and resources, but it can be done, it is really not that hard, but you do have to know the real signs, helps to know what direction the sun shines from during the day..hehe..but arm chair types never go outside.
no oro for the armchair crowd
rangler

alright back to you:skullflag: , ya the small pause is over
:icon_scratch:

so you like holes ,,,,,,,, here , have a hole View attachment 622994

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
I have posted pics here at tnet, you will just have to look for them, one right at the beginning of the 101 thread..the mushroom hoyo, another the owl covered with bark, .....
rangler

Two pictures in a thousand posts. Awfully generous of you, teacher.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
19.This will be a watershed moment, you are either on the side of what is right, true and correct or you are on the side of the cloud readers, the pareidoliacs and graffiti artists.

Glittering Generalities:
Glittering generalities was one of the seven main propaganda techniques identified by the Institute for Propaganda Analysis in 1938. It also occurs very often in politics and political propaganda. Glittering generalities are words that have different positive meaning for individual subjects, but are linked to highly valued concepts. When these words are used, they demand approval without thinking, simply because such an important concept is involved. For example, when a person is asked to do something in "defense of democracy" they are more likely to agree. The concept of democracy has a positive connotation to them because it is linked to a concept that they value. Words often used as glittering generalities are honor, glory, love of country,(truth added by op) and especially in the United States, freedom. When coming across with glittering generalities, we should especially consider the merits of the idea itself when separated from specific words.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simplification (Stereotyping):[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simplification is extremely similar to pinpointing the enemy, in that it often reduces a complex situation to a clear-cut choice involving good and evil. This technique is often useful in swaying uneducated audiences. When faced with simplification, it is often useful to examine other factors and pieces of the proposal or idea, and, as with all other forms of propaganda, it is essential to get more information.[/FONT]

12.don't get contaminated by these pareidoliacs...it's like quicksand and will suck you in and drown you.

Pinpointing the Enemy:
Pinpointing the enemy is used extremely often during wartime, and also in political campaigns and debates. This is an attempt to simplify a complex situation by presenting one specific group or person as the enemy. Although there may be other factors involved the subject is urged to simply view the situation in terms of clear-cut right and wrong. When coming in contact with this technique, the subject should attempt to consider all other factors tied into the situation. As with almost all propaganda techniques, the subject should attempt to find more information on the topic. An informed person is much less susceptible to this sort of propaganda.

Last edited:

Big Red

Feb 4, 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett: Grand Master Hunter CX III, CX Plus, GTI 2500, GTI 1500, GTA 1000 Ultra, Tesoro Lobo Super track, Sorex Pro, Discovery Electronics: Treasure Baron GoldTrax, Treasure Baron CoinTrax. Minelab:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE WAR CONTINUES.....

WOW! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FORUM ABOUT "TREASURE SIGNS"??? NOT A PLACE FOR PERSONAL VANDETTAS? iF YOU TWO (2) GUYS WOULD PUT AS MUCH ENERGY INTO INVESTIGATING, AS YOU DO INTO SLAMMING EACH OTHER, WE MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING HERE?.....GIVE IT A REST, WILL YA?.....MODERATORS.....REALLY??? THESE ARE ULTRA PERSONAL ATTACKS AND NOT TO BE ALLOWED IN A "FORUM" SETTING.....WOW! (YET AGAIN)

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
No personal attacks here, red. Just a series of requests for validation of unsupported claims, which has not been forthcoming. After all, this is a forum ('A public meeting place for open discussion'). And, as they say, 'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'. If the claimant wishes to simply blog his ideas, I suggest he establish a newsletter mailing list or a blog site for the benefit of his supporters, where he can snuff debate out of hand. By the way, if you take the time to tally personal slurs, you might note that the claimant, who was recently booted for this behavior, is the clear 'winner'. If you don't care to read my posts, you ought to put me on 'Ignore'.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glittering Generalities:
Glittering generalities was one of the seven main propaganda techniques identified by the Institute for Propaganda Analysis in 1938. It also occurs very often in politics and political propaganda. Glittering generalities are words that have different positive meaning for individual subjects, but are linked to highly valued concepts. When these words are used, they demand approval without thinking, simply because such an important concept is involved. For example, when a person is asked to do something in "defense of democracy" they are more likely to agree. The concept of democracy has a positive connotation to them because it is linked to a concept that they value. Words often used as glittering generalities are honor, glory, love of country,(truth added by op) and especially in the United States, freedom. When coming across with glittering generalities, we should especially consider the merits of the idea itself when separated from specific words.

Simplification (Stereotyping):
Simplification is extremely similar to pinpointing the enemy, in that it often reduces a complex situation to a clear-cut choice involving good and evil. This technique is often useful in swaying uneducated audiences. When faced with simplification, it is often useful to examine other factors and pieces of the proposal or idea, and, as with all other forms of propaganda, it is essential to get more information.

Pinpointing the Enemy:
Pinpointing the enemy is used extremely often during wartime, and also in political campaigns and debates. This is an attempt to simplify a complex situation by presenting one specific group or person as the enemy. Although there may be other factors involved the subject is urged to simply view the situation in terms of clear-cut right and wrong. When coming in contact with this technique, the subject should attempt to consider all other factors tied into the situation. As with almost all propaganda techniques, the subject should attempt to find more information on the topic. An informed person is much less susceptible to this sort of propaganda.

DANG, DANG, DANG. RANGLER IS OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Why oh why didn't we see this before ??????

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i left kindergarden a long time ago
looks like some are still there

Mr. poorfarm, the reason some of us are at odds with the OP of this thread is because we're a little bit tired of the personal attacks on US, then the finger pointing like it's OUR fault. This OP acts as if he's the "second coming". All we're asking of him is to walk on water and PROVE it. So far, he hasn't progressed out of the mudholes.

And, as a further point in fact, this is the SECOND thread the gentleman has created, with the specific purpose of "ragging out" on all folks on this forum who dare to question his proclaimations.

Last edited:

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
bill i didnt single out anyone person
just getting tired of comming back to this site and seeing the same o same o
the time i have is limited at the site im on
and having to sort through the preschool post
is taking up time
the omega rock is going to be yard art when weather dries up
so i got little time left before this site is gone

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorfarm:
I did not take your comment personally. I was just pointing out that the OP spends too much time posting snide comments aimed at some other members instead of just answering your (and other's) questions. He uses hyperbole more than facts and the other member, just above on this page, simply pointed out that out of thousands of posts, with OTHER people's photos, the OP has only offered TWO photos purported to be his own. The only thing that labels him as an "expert" is his own posts. Kinda like self-publishing your own book and claiming high sales numbers without proof of sales.

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FORUM ABOUT "TREASURE SIGNS"??? NOT A PLACE FOR PERSONAL VANDETTAS? iF YOU TWO (2) GUYS WOULD PUT AS MUCH ENERGY INTO INVESTIGATING, AS YOU DO INTO SLAMMING EACH OTHER, WE MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING HERE?.....GIVE IT A REST, WILL YA?.....MODERATORS.....REALLY??? THESE ARE ULTRA PERSONAL ATTACKS AND NOT TO BE ALLOWED IN A "FORUM" SETTING.....WOW! (YET AGAIN)

I agree with you 100% , half of the time. :coffee2:

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rangler,are you ok?you never answered my message.someone told me once that my horse looked like a cloud but that's o.k. you are a terrific treasure hunter and you are respected.let others learn, if they ask for help its ok if thy want to learn on their own that's ok too.I wouldn't expect all people to believe my finds and some that think their experts never responded and I think they are angry that there could be people that could find what what nobody else couldn't solve codes.
I agree with your how's,to find lost jesuit treasures.and that there aren't many markings.but if you solve stones like the peralta, you will see many, many beautiful markings..you should join me on taking them out and I 'lll show you my documents and maps and pictures that prove it all.good luck.

Indiana$Dirk

Mar 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Just chuckles. I for one am grateful for the insight provided in Basic Signs and Symbols.

But eveyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.

Indiana$Dirk

Mar 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've read the entire thread of 'Basic Signs and Symbols' (and the other thread) and there is nothing there that could have help us decrypt the Spanish rock map. Its full of pie-in-the-sky speculation about photos of this, that, and the other thing. I don't recommend reading it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread