What's new

PARK FINDS 10-17-09 = 1874 COIN FOUND!!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SATURDAY PARK FINDS WERE A 1904 IH AND 7 WHEATIES. SUNDAY MEET UP WITH MCNICKEL AND SOME OTHER HUNTERS FROM AROUND THE AREA ! NICE TO HAVE MEET ALL OF YOU!SUNDAYS FINDS ARE A 1874 10 CENTIMES FRENCH COIN, 3 WHEATS , 1944 P NICKEL, 1902+ 1906 AND A 1866 INDIAN HEAD CENTS! GREAT HUNT AND GREAT WEATHER FOR HUNTING!
 

Attachments

  • P1030188.webp
    P1030188.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 299
  • P1030190.webp
    P1030190.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 230
  • P1030192.webp
    P1030192.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 295
  • P1030193.webp
    P1030193.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 236
Nice finds Mike! Interesting French coin, but I especially like the '66 IH. Nice going!

Joe
 
Good hunting with you today 007...............Nice group of finds there..Especially that 1866 Indian,
& that 1874 10 CENTIMES was such a cool find.I could see the expression on your face....It looked like you were trying to use mental telepathy to turn it in to a Large Cent ...LOL..........When you brought it over to show me ,I thought it WAS a L.C.......That is a cool find....Congrats today man
 
Nice finds Mike,
Hey give me a shout if you guys are going into Chicago next week I would love to go again.

I have been watching the Illinois section to see if you guys are going to some of the Chicago parks, but have not seen anything.

Kind of rare to find that old coin. I have never seen an 1874 Centimes one before.

HH talk to you soon.

Rob
 
1866? Nice!!! :thumbsup: For some reason I saw 1888. Wow that's a g-4=$50 coin !
WTG on that one!!!!!
 
Nice spread on the coins Mike! Got one of those French 5 & 10 centimes each myself, but very worn. Yours is spectacular! And hey yeah on that '66 IH!

Good hunting!
 
Way to go on those IH's :thumbsup:

You've really been finding some NICE foreign coinage!
(I hope I didn't drool too much over that Brit Cartwheel you brought
over to Bob's pizza party the other weekend :P)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom