What's new

PARK FINDS 8-23-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LAST THREE HUNTS WITH NO SILVER TO SHOW FOR IT! STILL HAD A PRETTY GOOD DAY TODAY! 2 DRESS WEIGHTS, 7 WHEATS AND 5 INDIANS 1902, 1903 , 1906 , 1899 , 1882!
 

Attachments

  • P1030061.webp
    P1030061.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 177
  • P1030063.webp
    P1030063.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 160
WOW!! hem weights & IH's. . . always a good sign for the old silver.

Great hunt :thumbsup:
 
I'll bet there were some dresses flying up in the wind there back in the day!

Great finds, Mike!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice Indians there mike...Yeah it seems like the silver has been drying up Round here....
 
I'd say that thats a tribe of indians....
 
Wow, great looking bunch of Injuns Mike!!! :thumbsup:
Now that I know where they ID on the Whites, I'm hoping to dig more of them.
 
Those are really nice indians! Did you clean them much or did they just come from really kind soil?
:icon_thumleft:
 
Holes in the pockets, holes in the hems, holes in the ground!

Sweet finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom