What's new

PARK FINDS 8-8-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MEET UP WITH MCNICKLE AND HAD A GREAT HUNT! HE DID ALOT BETTER THAN ME TODAY, HE WILL POST LATER. ITS FUNNY HOW YOU CAN GO OVER AREAS I'VE HUNTED BEFORE AND STILL FIND COINS I MISSED. TODAY = 8 WHEATS , GOETZ TOKEN , DATELESS BUFFALO , 1907 V-NICKLE , WORN 1900-O BARBER DIME , 1936S MERC. , 1942 MERC. AND A STERLING RING WITH MISSING STONES! THE TWO MERCS TODAY PUTS ME AT 50 MERCS OUT OF 88 SILVER COINS THIS YEAR! ALSO FOUND 8 JEFFERSON NICKLES!
 

Attachments

  • P1030046.webp
    P1030046.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 219
Man your on fire out there - BIGTIME CONGRATS!!!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Nice key date Barber Mike! Too bad it wasn't EF-40 :o Sweet haul today!!!
 
etrac007 said:
MEET UP WITH MCNICKLE AND HAD A GREAT HUNT! HE DID ALOT BETTER THAN ME TODAY, HE WILL POST LATER. ITS FUNNY HOW YOU CAN GO OVER AREAS I'VE HUNTED BEFORE AND STILL FIND COINS I MISSED. TODAY = 8 WHEATS , GOETZ TOKEN , DATELESS BUFFALO , 1907 V-NICKLE , WORN 1900-O BARBER DIME , 1936S MERC. , 1942 MERC. AND A STERLING RING WITH MISSING STONES!
Great hunt today Mike........It was good to get together with you ....Nice Finds and Key Date :headbang:
 
I guess you are not stuck in the low 80's anymore! Congrats on a great hunt today Mike!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Wish I could have gotten out there, but I stayed inside today... making videos for youtube and just relaxin.
 
Nice bunch of coins Mike! I was at the park today with McNickel and Treasurefiend. It was hot and the pickings were slim! I did manage some leftovers. :thumbsup: you guys really pound that spot hard!! :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • 08092009.webp
    08092009.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 178
WOW YOU DID GREAT, A SEATED DIME! WTG! NOT TOO MANY WHEATS LEFT. I'M SURE THERES MORE THERE! ALSO ANOTHER 1914 DIME IN AWESOME CONDITION! DAVES THE ONE HITTIN IT REAL HARD , ALL THE TIME I LOOK UP HIS DIGGING UP SOMETHING! WHERE IS THAT HARD TO FIND ROSIE? FOR A GRAND SLAM!
 
Glad I was there to see the seated comeup bud!!!! Lots of great finds!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Goio said:
Nice bunch of coins Mike! I was at the park today with McNickel and Treasurefiend. It was hot and the pickings were slim! I did manage some leftovers. :thumbsup: you guys really pound that spot hard!! :icon_pirat:
PICKINGS DON'T LOOK TO SLIM TO ME!
 
Wow,
Between Goio and Etrac007, nice selection of coins. That seated is a great find (Goio) and Etrac congrats on the 1900o, great find.
-Jon
 
Goio said:
Nice bunch of coins Mike! I was at the park today with McNickel and Treasurefiend. It was hot and the pickings were slim! I did manage some leftovers. :thumbsup: you guys really pound that spot hard!! :icon_pirat:

Your leftovers would be a banquet to me! ;D Congrats on the seated Greg!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom