What's new

PARK FINDS FOR 7-26-09

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TODAYS FINDS ARE 10 WHEATS , 1902 IH , 1907 IH, MISSOURI TAX TOKEN AND A 1907 DAIRY SHOW PIN WHICH IS ON ANOTHER POST!
 

Attachments

  • P1030022.webp
    P1030022.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 186
Sweeeeeet!!! So far I have only found 2 IH this year, I'm gonna have to go out by you some time to boost my numbers!!!! :laughing7:
 
You're getting a regular tribe going there, nice hunt!
 
There's those indians!!! WTG Mike! :)
 
Nice hunting Mike. That would make my day!
 
Nice Indians! I think you matched my year's IH total in one day. Nice hunt!

Joe
 
WTG! You sure are slaying those Injuns. :icon_pirat:
 
Whats next....
A Tomahawk.......or maybe a Peace Pipe <<<<<Crack Pipe is more like it....
 
Nice finds, and in beautiful shape to boot!
Mike
 
Nice IH's, You are killing me with your IH's. Good hunting over the weekend!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom