What's new

Park Pirate dug silver but I found the treasure chest.

Ed (Upstate NY)

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
356
Reaction score
1,477
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York's Capital Region
Detector(s) used
New for 2023 Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus. Minelab Explorers SE Pro & XS, Whites 6000 Di Pro, DFX & Beach Hunter, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While Tony was digging a silver quarter and war nickel, I found a treasure chest right on the surface.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160702_181342480.webp
    IMG_20160702_181342480.webp
    335.3 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 46
:skullflag::skullflag::skullflag::skullflag: Eye Mayte ...u found the loot
 
Cool find, :thumbsup: but I rather pull the keepers that PP dug. :dontknow:
 
Hi; I like it. !!! Congrats. PEACE:RONB
 
that is just too d^mn cool
 
Isn't the pirate supposed to find the treasure chest? LOL nice find congrats and happy hunting!
 
No wonder I could never find the Leprechaun's Pot of Gold, it was a Treasure Chest and soooo small! Great eye find!


Frank
 
The gold bars in there must be awful small !
 
Shiver me timbers! 😱
 
Aren't we trying a little too hard, Ed? ;) Silver envy or park private, perhaps?
 
Very cool find buddy...:occasion14:
 
The problem was that it was on top of the ground .. If you plant it and add water it will grow ...
 
Dude I would put that on the dash of my G63 AMG f I found it.

That is pretty cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom