Park Pirate left one for me !

Ed (Upstate NY)

Aug 19, 2007
New York's Capital Region
Detector(s) used
New for 2023 Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus. Minelab Explorers SE Pro & XS, Whites 6000 Di Pro, DFX & Beach Hunter, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Met up with Park Pirate this morning for a quick hunt until my battery died ! He's been cleaning up picking through the trash with his small search coil. I decided to dig all the trash from a 4 x 4 foot patch of his honey hole and sure enough, hiding under a pile of pull tabs, bottle caps, iron nails and pencil eraser holders, I was able to find a wheat cent and a nice 1939 mercury dime.

Attachments

• 39merc.jpg
    39merc.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 19
Nice reward for digging the through the trash!

Way to dig it all!

My dream coin and year!

Mine just needs an ''S'' on the tail side!

Congrats!

AH HAH, YOU FOUND PIRATES TREASURE CHEST.

Congrats on the silver.
Having a dead battery can be a game changer while out on a hunt.

Good job. That's why you have to dig the trash.

Pencil eraser holders wear me out.

Way to search through the trash and reap treasure. That PP guy is a machine, you are lucky he left one for you!

Best of luck to you sir.

Two great finds! (1) the silver Merc, which is always a beautiful find, and (2) the reminder to ALWAYS have spare batteries on hand! :laughing7:

Congrats to you - I'm glad it worked out with the nice wheat and Merc! :icon_thumleft:

Well, to find anything where the PP hunts is doing pretty darn good and you found two great finds. So congrats

Nice one!!! Keep em coming!
Congrats and HH

Nice job pulling that beauty out of the wreckage Ed! I mentioned to Tony- the weather's changing- email me if you guys wanted to give Seated another go!

-- Jeff --

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back