What's new

Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1978

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
71
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
Proctor, AR
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter gold digger.... HEY!!!! it was all i could afford
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
15363074785321134062998.webp
 
You have a nice variety of rocks, but they are all natural rocks. They have no value as they are common. Gary
 
I figured the no value, bout a dollar a dozen from what I've seen. If you look a little closer, you can see that most of them are embedded with fossils.
I'm just gonna see if the school wants for their classroom.
 
Just rocks, I do not see any fossils.
 
Have you heard the term, "A fine example of..."? Sorry to say these are not. Why burden the school with them. In a teaching environment, one should use a fine example of whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom