Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,456 Reaction score 10,837 Golden Thread 0 Today at 1:54 PM #1 Finally got this part set up. I wish I could see the MM or date on the wheel. I got it at place I found the percussion hammer and lock plate Attachments IMG_8828.webp 740.4 KB · Views: 9 IMG_8830.webp 904.5 KB · Views: 7 Upvote 4
Finally got this part set up. I wish I could see the MM or date on the wheel. I got it at place I found the percussion hammer and lock plate
Sandog Bronze Member Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 2,220 Reaction score 5,575 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Today at 2:54 PM #2 I believe that would be the burner.
robertk Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 16, 2023 Messages 7,123 Reaction score 34,527 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus II White's Spectra v3i Garrett Ultra GTA 1000 Whites Coinmaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Today at 3:06 PM #3 Sandog said: I believe that would be the burner. Click to expand... It is. The thumb wheel was used to raise or lower the wick, thereby increasing or decreasing the brightness by changing the flame size. Edit: You can still buy oil lamps that use this exact same setup today.
Sandog said: I believe that would be the burner. Click to expand... It is. The thumb wheel was used to raise or lower the wick, thereby increasing or decreasing the brightness by changing the flame size. Edit: You can still buy oil lamps that use this exact same setup today.
E-Trac-Ohio Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 10,272 Reaction score 23,251 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus XP Deus 2 Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting 7 minutes ago #4 Well done !