Digger54 Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 659 Reaction score 892 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Lowcountry Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore. Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 16, 2011 #1 Hi found this yesterday and assume it is part of a small plate. I assume it to clip to a linen strap or belt as it has small hooks. I can see traces of silver wash on the face. Attachments whatsit1a.webp 43.9 KB · Views: 180
Hi found this yesterday and assume it is part of a small plate. I assume it to clip to a linen strap or belt as it has small hooks. I can see traces of silver wash on the face.
Digger54 Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 659 Reaction score 892 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Lowcountry Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore. Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 16, 2011 Thread Owner #2 Re: part of a linen plate? Front shot front Attachments whatsit1Ba.webp 45.1 KB · Views: 173 Upvote 0
Digger54 Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 659 Reaction score 892 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Lowcountry Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore. Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 16, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Cool. Thanks. Upvote 0