What's new

part of a musket

Erdspiegel

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
285
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
Berlin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6a
XP-GmaxxII
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello,
Here's a field find.The field was passed by french and prussian troops in war of 1813.
Shame,it's broken. :'(

regards, Sven
 

Attachments

  • DSCN02120005.webp
    DSCN02120005.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 389
  • DSCN02130006.webp
    DSCN02130006.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 355
  • DSCN02150008.webp
    DSCN02150008.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCN02160009.webp
    DSCN02160009.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 361
  • DSCN73110024.webp
    DSCN73110024.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 370
Still a nice historic find. What part of Germany are you in? I was at Ramstien for 3 years and hope to get back there.
 
I'm from Berlin.

I dug the find in Saxonia and a part of a strap came up.too.I think it's a bit younger,c.1860-1880.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN02080001.webp
    DSCN02080001.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 370
  • DSCN02090002.webp
    DSCN02090002.webp
    39 KB · Views: 376
  • DSCN02100003.webp
    DSCN02100003.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 362

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom