JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2019 #1 Hey everyone I dug this large iron piece that resembles a plow part to me. I could be wrong. As always thanks for reading!
Hey everyone I dug this large iron piece that resembles a plow part to me. I could be wrong. As always thanks for reading!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jun 27, 2019 #2 yup.. plow part.. Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2019 #3 Yes, Creskol nailed it. It's a "moldboard" plow, but I have never looked up why they call it that. Upvote 0
JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the responses guys! I will continue to search the area. Perhaps something else will be there Upvote 0
Thanks for the responses guys! I will continue to search the area. Perhaps something else will be there